Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Happy First Day of Fall! ♥

 Hello Lovely Friends! 

Happy first day of FALL! πŸ‚πŸ

My windows were cracked open last night, and I woke up to a 62-degree breeze wafting in. At 6:00 am it was still dark.  All the vibes were there. I was wrapped in my blanket feeling so very cozy.  I got up and poured myself a hot cup of coffee (the first of many today) and brought it back to bed. 

This is Fall I thought. And what a welcome! ♥

It's a blustery Winnie-the-Pooh kind of day - minus the colorful foliage view out the window. We're not there quite yet, but soon.  I love waking up when it's still dark out. Sometimes I light a candle or my twinkle lights.  It's my favorite time of the day.  Slowly the world wakes up with me.  



John had a late class today, so I was able to make him some breakfast before he left. We had egg sandwiches.  I am happy to save him a few bucks from the Dunkin Donuts drive through! : )  

I won't see him again until late tonight, so it was nice to catch up over breakfast. I'll treasure these mornings while they last. Over the years back to school season has always had its own special routine and this is now. 



Anyway, how was your weekend? 

The weather here was wonderful! Saturday was sunny and cool - a perfect fall day.  Rob and I got up early and headed into Boston for coffee and a nice walk around the city.  

We go cappuccinos and a treat at one of our favorite bakery's.




 



The fruit tarts are so good! 



It was one of the best Saturday mornings I've had in a while ♥



We had fun roaming around for a few hours.  

I told Rob I want to come back at Christmastime to shop and see all the decorations.  That's where my mind goes.  Believe it or not, its not that far away! : )

In the meantime, some of my favorite fall products are making their appearances around the house...









All the smells and feels are here! ♥

I also have to mention my current book, which is fitting in quite nicely to this time of year.  By the title and cover you can probably tell what it's about.  It's a bit freaky, not gonna lie...but I'm loving it! 

This with a blanket and hot beverage on a cool autumn night....bliss! 




Happy Fall, my friends! I wish you the best season ever! ♥

Let's enjoy it while we have it. 

Have a pumpkin coffee and bake something with apples (that's what I'll be doing anyway :) 

It's just beginning! xx 

*PS THANK YOU to my friends who offered clothing suggestions! You ladies are my people! I've looked at all websites.  Such great choices.  I'll give you an update (with a haul) soon! ♥


7 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful Friend and Happy Fall!! 🍁🧑 So happy to hear you're getting more of the snuggle in weather. And love that you got some sweet moments with your Boy. As they age us Mama's need to soak up all the minutes we can get with them. :) Love your Fall moments and I have just ordered a few more here too. I love the pumpkin spice soft werthers too. So good! Blessings on your week xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fall and enjoy the day. Love all the fall items you have out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely time to both had in Boston! Love your Fall touches! I am all about the coziness now tooooo!
    Happy Fall! πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donation Benefit 1,500,000 Euros


    Good day

    I am Ms. Beate Heister, a German entrepreneur, investor, and Shareholder of the discount supermarket chain Aldi 25% of my personal wealth is spent on charity work around the world. I also promised the remaining 25% to private individuals this year. I have decided to donate 1,500,000 euros to you. This is part of my promises to the charity project this year. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. Kindly write to my official Emails: beateheister247@gmail.com

    Greetings

    Ms. Beate Heister

    Issued by Ms. Beate Heister Family Siepmann Foundation.


    beateheister@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This has been a great blessing in my life. Knowing Dr. Odumeje has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. My lover came back to me after I reached out to him for help. He helped remove the negative influence of a third party that was affecting our relationship. Today, my husband loves me again, and our relationship has been restored. I am truly grateful for the support and guidance I received during this difficult time. Thank you, Dr. Odumeje, for helping bring happiness back into my life. I highly recommend reaching out to him.

    TEXT/WhatsApp +2349064108102

    VIA oduemejetemple@gmail.com

    HE ALSO WORK ON A LOT OF FOLLOWING CASES

    Spell to get famous

    Spells to grow business excessively

    Spells to get a Job

    Spells to get a husband

    Spells to Win Court Case

    Spells to get your loved ones out of prison

    promotion spells

    Protection Spells

    Spells to win Lottery

    Pregnancy Spells

    ReplyDelete
  6. Networking is good for business but it can also be bad for business when you fall into the wrong hands, through networking i was introduced to an investment company, they told me my money would work for me and i will be receiving 15% of my investment every month, which i actually received for the first three months, i got too comfortable and invested more that was when they stopped replying to my messages, i was left with no profit at all..... I came across macprivateinvestigators@gmail.com also through networking, at first i was not sure if they were real but they proved me wrong by returning my entire investment to me. Now i network with caution.

    ReplyDelete