Thursday, December 13, 2018

12 Days of Christmas // Tea Time ♥

Hello Friends! Welcome to the 12 days of Christmas!  Can you believe we are only 12 days away from Christmas eve?! 
 
Since it's such a busy time for all of us, for my first Christmas post  I wanted to talk about tea ♥
 
Something that really relaxes me at night is a hot cup of tea.  Lately I've been taking a cup to bed with me. After a long day of fighting the crowds at the mall or a marathon wrapping fest, a cup of tea really does the trick.  Our minds are all racing right now with so many to-do lists, it's important to take care of ourselves and not let the stress get to us.  Tea helps ♥    
 
All month long I've been looking for a tea advent calendar but unfortunately I couldn't find one  :( 
I knew I wanted to share tea with you during the 12 days so I decided to go through my tea cabinet and pick out 12 of my favorite ones.  Honestly, it wasn't hard.  I didn't realize I had so many ♥
 
 
 
 
Tonight's selection was Twinings French Vanilla Chai ♥
 

 
 
 
 I taste the vanilla, cinnamon, and ginger. It's so gooood.  Mmmmmm......
 
  
 
 
I took a hot cup of chai and a sweet treat to bed with me....
 
 
 
 
Dark chocolate goes very well with tea  ;)
 
 
 
 
I highly recommend a nice cup of tea, a piece of chocolate, a cozy blanket, a movie or your current book  - and take time for yourself at night before you go to sleep. 
 
 
 
 Your mind will relax and you will feel better in the morning.  Promise ♥
 
 
For the next 12 days leading up to Christmas I will be posting something Christmas related everyday.  I'll also share with you another cup of tea.  I hope you come back and join me!
 
Also, please visit my friend Madison's blog too! She's the one who got me started on the 12 days of Christmas posts and you HAVE to see her outfit today.  It's absolutely darling!
 
 
Have a wonderful evening everyone!  See you tomorrow ~ xo
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh!!! This post is absolutely everything that I love! Tea, dark chocolate, and Heather Stillufsen. <3 Looking forward to seeing all your favorite teas. Twinings makes some of my favorites. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dark chocolate & Chai Tea. Yum! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything goes well to you in this year.
    As you know, Christmas is comming soon, you’ve already decorated for Christimas, right ? I also love Christmas.
    This year I’m going to put small a tree for Christmas in my room.

    ReplyDelete