Saturday, February 16, 2019

Weekly Wrap Up ♥

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday!

I haven't done one of these weekly wrap up posts in a while so I thought now would be a good time to bring it back.  I can't believe it's Saturday already.  This week has gone by so quickly! 

I just had a little breakfast of coffee and a bagel with a touch of raspberry jam which was delightful~

(*real life....sometimes I use a paper plate so I don't have to wash a dish : )




A week ago today we were on a weekend adventure to Pittsburgh. 
This boy loves to travel!



We had great experiences on both our flights.  Nice and smooth ♥  



We have arrived : )
The Pittsburgh airport was so much less crowed than Logan airport in Boston.  It was very refreshing! lol




The hotel we stayed at was called Shadyside Inn.  If you are ever in the Pittsburgh area I would highly recommend it.  It was clean, spacious, very affordable, and the people were lovely! 



Our suite had a living room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small kitchen.




 It seemed a shame to only stay one night here. 
 We would have loved to stay longer.  It was so cozy!








The first thing we did after checking in was change our clothes and take a nap ♥




Then we ordered pizza! 







All ready and off we went to one of the most beautiful church's I've ever been to!




It was an amazing evening! 
♥♥♥

For more stunning photos of the wedding please visit Madison's (the bride) blog here..
She was the most beautiful bride! 




Looking so handsome but refusing to tuck in his shirt. 
Heavy sigh from mom....




We arrived back home Sunday afternoon just in time for it to snow. 




It quickly turned to rain and most of it washed away but we a had a day or two of white which was nice to see.  It felt like the holidays ♥





On Thursday we celebrated Valentines day!





I made pork roast and sweet potatoes for dinner and we had chocolate mousse for dessert!







A few small gifts, handmade valentines, and of course....




...chocolate! 





What more could I ask for on Valentines Day!
I hope you all had a great week and are enjoying a relaxing weekend. I'm off  to the grocery store and then I promised to take John to the mall.  One more coffee and I'll be ready :) 
Bye!! ♥

1 comment:

  1. How fun that you were at the wedding!! I've so enjoyed their pictures!
    Chocolate...was an integral part of Valentine's here, as well.

    ReplyDelete