Friday, April 24, 2020

Currently ♥






























Hello friends.  How are you all doing?  Here are just a few snaps of what daily life has been for me lately.  Every morning, if it's not snowing or raining, I take my coffee outside for a few breaths of air before logging on to work.  I've been enjoying frozen fruit in the morning (sometimes with yogurt) while I tap away on my laptop.  Wildflowers from the front yard cheer up living room. 
 Thank goodness for tiny miracles. 

We got the news that John will not be returning to school until September.  We aren't surprised by this decision but now that it's official we are coming to terms with what the end of the year will look like. It's still surreal to me.  This week is spring break so he's had a break from the remote learning, which has been nice.  Next week will surly be a busy one.  His teachers are doing an amazing job under the circumstances. 

We try to get out every few days for either a walk or drive.  It's nice to see what life looks like outside these four walls.  Spring is in bloom and we are reminded that the world is still beautiful. 

Meals have been sporadic.  I'm trying to make healthy, hearty dinners, but sometimes all that goes out the window and I make pizza.  The other night we got take out from our favorite local place and I got a chicken cobb salad.  It was delicious and so enjoyable to have something different!  Tea & toast with a book on rainy afternoons is very comforting these days....as is the parade of chocolate chip cookies that's been on repeat around here.  I mixed it up the other day and made chocolate pudding.  It was the highlight of the evening. 

And that's pretty much it : ) 

Have a nice weekend everyone!  Stay safe and healthy!  ♥


1 comment:

  1. Why?
    Why weren't you guys here when the lockdown began????
    I want pizza!
    And pudding!
    And toast with coffee.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete