Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day ♥


 








Hello Friends!  

I'm a day late, but I wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's day! 

Our day was very low key, cozy, and special.  We got take out dinner from one of our favorite local places for a nice casual meal.  I did make us a special dessert though.  Strawberry heart pies!  They were yummy.  

It snowed again on Sunday and the weather is beyond COLD so staying in an keeping warm was perfectly fine with me.  After dinner we watched an Alfred Hitchcock film, Rear Window.  Not very "valentine-y" but it was excellent! Something about those old films....nothing like them.  



If you've never seen this one, I highly recommend it : ) 

I hope you all had a lovely day 

Sending hearts and hugs! Xx 



1 comment:

  1. I have seen it, and love it! Your Valentine's Day looks perfect. Always love seeing the special touches in your home. We watched an old movie on Valentine's too. Twelve Angry Men. Soooo good! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete