Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies & a few fall favorites ♥

Hello Friends! 

Well, we made it through Monday and here we are on Tuesday! The weekend seems like an eternity ago. 

 In case you're wondering John had a great first weekend at his new job and officially LOVES it at the theater!  He worked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to train and said the time flew by.  
He can't wait for his next shift. I'm so happy he's happy! : ) 






Rob and I had a lovely weekend too.  I did some house chores, errands, stopped by the farmers market (which is much more enjoyable now that the weather is getting cooler), and we managed to get out for a coffee date and a nice walk on the beach Sunday morning.  There was a classic car show going on which was quite fun too.  We love the classics.  Especially the old Cadillacs! :) 

Remember I said I wanted to do some fall baking with pumpkin this weekend?  Well, I did!  

I remembered I had a recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip blondies that sounded like just what I was in the mood for.  It was the perfect little treat to have with tea while watching Downton Abbey! 

I had totally forgotten that a few years ago I made a YouTube video making this recipe!  I'd thought I share it again today, because this video is full of fall favorites and everything I love about the season.

I hope you enjoy it! 




 

Here's a link to the recipe and my original post:  pumpkin chocolate chip blondies

They are really yummy! 

Have a wonderful week my friends!  xo 


1 comment:

  1. Danielle, I loved your YouTube video! You are the cutest! I'm going to make the blondie recipe soon! I was just thinking today that I wanted to make something with pumpkin and chocolate, but couldn't decide on what to make - perfect timing! And yes, I get so excited about cozy socks! I ordered a new Fall top and cozy socks for myself from Garnet Hill over the weekend. Can't wait for them to arrive!

    Congrats to John on his new job! He looks so happy and it sounds like he's really enjoying it. The time does fly by when you enjoy what you are doing. Have a cozy week, dear friend! And I'm looking forward to your next video!

    ReplyDelete