Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ordinary Life: My week in pictures

This week I'm starting a new series on my blog featuring random pictures from my week.  I always find it interesting when other bloggers do this so I thought I would give it a try. 
 
Here's what this week looked like. 
 
 
 
 
 
Red carnations in my mom's kitchen.
 

 
 
I purchased this Nordic Ware donut pan at Target.  Guess what's coming soon?  So excited!
 
 
 
 
 
Valentine cookies cooling on the counter.
 
 
 


Treated myself to a croissant on Thursday.  Croissants are my favorite! It made my day : )





Comfy bed that's hard to get out of.




Apple pie love on Saturday morning.


 

Pancakes and cinnamon chip scones on a snowy morning. Recipe coming soon!




This is car mania. Think we have a few repeats!?




Spent some precious moments by myself  browsing at a book store. 




Enjoyed a mocha latte and found a few things I liked.  I love bookstores so much.  love...


 
 
Made a batch of cranberry almond granola for my hubby.  
 
 
 
 
Reorganized the coffee table.
 
 


Morning light in the kitchen.




Wearing pink and feeling festive.




I made chocolate covered strawberries for a family dinner on Saturday.



 


It's Lent so we'll be having pizza on Friday's for next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment