Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


Good Afternoon!  Tonight is Halloween night and we couldn't be more excited!  Trick or treat begins at 5:30 and John has already asked me to bring an  extra bag in case his pumpkin fills up.  He has high expectations!!!  Yesterday I made a big pot of minestrone soup that we can have before heading out.  It will warm our bones (it's very cold out!) and fill us with veggies...that way I won't feel so bad about feeding my face with candy all evening! 

This past weekend we carved our pumpkins and roasted the seeds.  We are all ready for the festivities.  I hope you are too! 




My starry nights pumpkin ♥ 




Carving his design with the help of Grampy : ) 






A tradition! 




Comfort food ♥ 




Last night's moon....very spooky....





 I hope you all have a happy and safe Halloween! If you happen to see a 10 year old BANANA walking around, that's John.  He loves chocolate Hershey bars! ♥ 

Boooooo! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Danielle! I hope John takes in quite a haul tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks delicious. Love your starry pumpkin!
    I hope John's expectations were filled with tons of candy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you share your minestrone soup recipe?

    ReplyDelete