Monday, September 2, 2019

Would You Believe...?

Happy Labor Day Everyone! I hope you all enjoyed a nice day off!

For today's post I am taking an idea from my dear friend Billie Jo (visit her lovely blog here).  She did a post on her blog last week titled "Would You Believe" where she listed some surprising facts about herself.  I love reading these kinds of posts getting to know people better and seeing how we relate, so I thought I would give it shot. I don't think she would mind if I stole her idea.... so here goes...

Would you believe....?

-Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.  I also really love grilled cheese sandwiches. 

-I know every single episode of The Waltons and have the biggest crush on Richard Thomas who played John Boy.  I just love him so much!

-Given the chance to vacation anywhere in the world I would choose Disney World.  (Ok, maybe this one is not that surprising)  My dream job was always playing Snow White in a Disney Parade.  It was a sad day when I realized now I'm too old...: (

-I have never read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies.

-I do not like driving and am a terrible driver (I will admit it, but don't tell my husband I admitted it :)  The worst is parking.  You can always tell my car in a parking lot because I have a hard time keeping it straight.

-I am obsessed with game shows from the 70's.  My favorites are Match Game, Password, and Family Feud.

-If I start reading a book and can't get into it I will return it to the library, unfinished.  No Shame.

-Any chance I can, I will use paper plates because I hate washing dishes.

-I will NEVER leave the house without make on.  Period.

-I eat cereal every night before I go to bed (sometimes in bed).

-I love award shows and cry at acceptance speeches.  The Oscars are my favorite.

-I used to decorate cakes and at one time thought about starting my own cake business.

-I'm not a good swimmer and small boats freak me out a bit.  I love going to the beach but never go in the water.  Only up to my knees if it's really hot. I never dunk under water.

-I don't enjoy any sports.  Being from Boston this is practically a sin.  I will root for the Patriots and Red Sox because they are our home teams but honestly, I couldn't tell you the difference between a touch down and a home run.  While Rob is watching Football on Sundays I'll be in my room watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. That is my kind of sport.

-My favorite concert I've ever been to was Tony Bennett.  I was probably the youngest one there and it didn't even matter.  When he sang Fly Me To the Moon it was magical.  

-I am left handed.

-I am an excellent card shuffler.  It's my secret talent. 





Would you believe all this? Well, it's true! 

Have a wonderful week everyone! 

xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment