Thursday, June 18, 2020

10 Things I Love Thursday ♥

Hello Friends! 

I read a quote the other day that said "Comparison is the thief of joy" and it really stuck with me.  It's so easy, especially on the internet, to go down a rabbit hole of comparing yourself and your life with others. I'm not going to lie, I've been guilty of it myself.  It's important to remember that what we see online is not always real.  We are seeing what other people want us to see.

Don't let yourself get caught up in other people's perfect homes or perfect lives.  Things aren't always what they seem.  However, do allow yourself to be inspired.  Also remember to be thankful for the little things in life. 

I think Oprah says is best.... 



That being said, here are 10 random things I love.  
I haven't done one of these posts in a while and I've been missing it. 

 It's a reminder for me that it's the little things in life that bring me the most joy.


that first sip of hot coffee in the morning
chocolate dipped frozen bananas (that I have stashed in my freezer : ) 
blooming peonies 
pasta with tomatoes, basil, and grated Parmesan cheese (an easy summer favorite!) 
Hallmark movies (especially the Christmas ones) 
pink tinted lip balm
fruit salad with fresh whip cream on top 
the first nights sleep with fresh sheets on the bed
the Netflix show Fuller House, which I'm currently binging! (don't knock it till you try it : ) 


What is making you happy lately? 

Have a wonderful day, my friends.  Tomorrow is Friday and I'm getting a haircut!!! First one since March!  Now THAT makes me happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment