Friday, June 5, 2020

Lately ♥

Hi Everyone! Happy Friday! 

Here's a little glimpse of life lately around here: 




Taking a little longer to get out of bed these days.  And that's OK. 





Blueberry Ice Tea from Dunkin Donuts.  Try it.  

You're welcome. 




Snack lunches on the deck are the best lunches. 




I've discovered cheese drizzled with honey is delicious! 




My mother's lilac bushes are in bloom! 




We are making a habit of socially distanced Dairy Queen runs. 




Chocolate chip pumpkin breads makes me wish it was fall (yes, I said that!!) 




Pasta and homemade meatballs are very popular around here 




Working from home starts early. 




In LOVE with the tinted lip balm from Beauty for Real 




Take out grilled chicken cobb salads have become another habit of mine.  
This one from our local sub shop is my favorite! 




Breakfast! 




Clean bedding feels so good! 




My snack EVERY NIGHT before I go to bed.  Dry cereal with chocolate chips.  Just a small cup.  
Don't judge.  





Not always easy, especially these days, but I will never stop trying 

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

I hope you all are staying safe, healthy, and cozy! XO

1 comment:

  1. That is it.
    I am on my way!
    And the lilacs???
    My mother had some too. I can still smell them. : )
    Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete