Friday, January 15, 2021

Weekend Plans ♥

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! 

It's been a week, hasn't it?!  I for one am glad it's Friday! 



 
My weekend plans don't include anything too exciting, however I'm excited....does that make sense?  Tonight we are having a breakfast dinner, which is always comforting.  I'm planning homemade chicken soup for Saturday night and maybe takeout out on Sunday, followed by cards.  We've gotten into a habit of playing cards after dinner and it's been fun.  
A new ritual that we are all enjoying. 

Tomorrow I'm going to work on a little craft project and fingers crossed it comes out well, I'll share with you on Monday : )  

Sunday is my chores day and although it sounds daunting I actually really enjoy it.  Cleaning, puttering, baking, etc.  John asked me to make more bread so I guess that's going to be a weekly thing.  I don't mind though. Like I said, kneading the dough is like therapy.
(and who doesn't need a little of that...)

It's a three day weekend here so we also get Monday off! Yaaay!  I wasn't super productive this week but I'm not beating myself up over it.  It happens.  Sometimes (actually all the time) self care is more important than checking things off a to-do list. I finished season 3 of Cobra Kai and that took precedence this week. I'm not gonna lie....it was epic! Now I have to endure the torture of waiting for season 4. How did we ever do this on a regular basis with TV shows before Netflix?
Now I need a new show to binge. Suggestions? 

What are your plans this weekend?  If they include curling up on the couch with a blanket, book, and hot beverage, I'm right there with you.  If they include getting outside for a 10 minute walk in the sunshine to breathe some fresh air into your lungs I'm also right there with you : ) 

Have a wonderful day friends!  Enjoy your weekend, whatever it may bring.

TGIF!!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment