Monday, May 24, 2021

High Tea by the Sea ♥

Good morning friends! Happy new week! 

It's not often I get dressed up and actually leave the house, so when it happens it should be documented! 

This weekend I was invited to celebrate my sister in law who's getting married next month.  Her bridesmaids threw her a seaside tea party.  They rented a gorgeous house on the beach for the weekend.  I went down for the day on Saturday, which felt like a summer afternoon. 

Off I go... 



I arrived at the house to find this.  

The most lovely table, and what a backdrop : ) 










Sara's new last name will be Barry, hence the hashtag "#sarasgettingbarried".  
John found that very clever! 




Cheers!  




The bridesmaids make all the sandwiches which were delicious! 







My favorite! YUM  





This table.  Which I wanted to take home with me! 






The bride and my mother in law.  It was windy but the banner says "Let's Partea"  ♥







The prettiest desserts! (my mother in law made these!) 








It was a fun day celebrating Sara and enjoying this beautiful party.  The weather could not have been better and I could certainly get used to this view.  Now on to the wedding! 
                                                                            
 
  
Have a great week friends! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, this looks beautiful! Those sandwiches! And you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete