Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas!


Hello Friends! 

Well, my presents are wrapped and I'm all ready for Santa.  All that's left to do is cook Christmas dinner, which I'm quite looking forward too.  This season, although I tried to slow it down, went by in a blink.  It's hard to believe tomorrow night is Christmas eve! Oh how I miss the days when John was small and SO excited for Santa.  He's still excited (don't get me wrong) but in a different way.  We'll still make cinnamon rolls and open presents around the tree on Christmas morning and it will be just as magical as it can be.  The best gifts can't be wrapped, but felt.  Don't you agree? 

What I'm really excited about is next week.  My favorite week of the year.  The week between Christmas and New Years.  It's quiet and reflective and perfectly acceptable to do nothing but rest and recharge.  I'm hoping to read books and watch movies (in new pj's!) and drink as much tea and eat as many cookies as my little heart desires. 

I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday!  

Merry Christmas my friends! 

I love you all!  xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Danielle! I have had a lot of moments wishing my kids were little too this year…..thank you for the lovely card. Our two teens look like grown ups now! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete