Thursday, December 14, 2023

My Mom ♥



It's hard for me to comprehend that I am actually writing this, but I wanted to let you all know, my friends and dear readers of this blog, that my mom passed away last week.  As you know she had been sick.  In and out of the hospital for the last few months and as hard as she tried, her time came.  The time to be with her family, my sister, her parents, and all her friends that went before her.  She's happy now.  Not sick or in pain.  She's finally at peace. 

It's been very difficult for us.  I still can't really come to terms that this has actually happened.  Everyone is telling me in time it will get better.  I know that's true, but right now it's tough.  It's long days and even longer nights.  My heart breaks for my Dad, who cared for her day and night.  It's quiet now and the house feels empty.  I miss my mom. I always will. 




She died on a Wednesday.  It snowed that morning.  It was the pretty kind of snow that lightly covered the trees.  I remember looking out the hospital window thinking how pretty it looked and how she would have thought so too.  We spent the whole day with her that day, talking to her and holding her hand.  She knew we were there.  And then, after we all left and she was alone she drifted away.  I can imagine the joy she felt to see my sister again, who she missed so much.  She's dancing now, strong, with two legs.  We'll be ok.  It will just take time. 

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers over the years.  It has meant so much to me (and to my mom, who was my biggest supporter of this blog). 

XO 

12 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry. Having lost my own mom, I know the heartache it causes. A mom is the most special person in the world. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry Danielle. Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so very sorry to hear this, Danielle. I send you and the family prayers for strength and comfort. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing your heartache, having lost both parents within 7 months. It's been 4 years now. It does get "easier" but I think of them daily. Condolences...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to see this update about your mom. Sending prayers to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for this great loss, dear friend. I know you and your mother were best friends. Her memory will live on in you and in the legacy she left behind. Sending you all my love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. May she rest in peace and my your memories console you and keep your heart burning bright! I am praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My condolences,Investing on the cryptocurrency market has been a main source of income, that's why knowledge plays a very important role in humanity, you don't need to over work yourself for money.All you need is the right information, and you could build your own wealth from the comfort of your home!Binary trading is dependent on timely signals, assets or controlled strategies which when mastered increases chance of winning up to 90%-100% with trading. It’s possible to earn $10,000 to $20,000 trading weekly-monthly in cryptocurrency(bitcoin) investment, just get in contact with Mr Bernie Doran my broker. I had almost given up on everything about binary trading and never getting my lost funds back, till i met with him, with his help and guidance now i have my lost funds back to my bank account, gained more profit and I can now trade successfully with his profitable strategies and software!!
    Reach out to him on Gmail (BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM) , or his WhatsApp : +1(424)285-0682 for inquiries...----.------.--------.------.-----....---....-......----....--.-.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved mother. I miss my mama every single day since she passed 22 years ago. My daddy l2 years ago. They are missed so very very much. I can only wish you peace within your heart and cherish the memories you have. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danielle, I am so very sorry. I pray the Lord will comfort you, your dad and your family every time you think of her, which will be constant. Healing does come, but for now, rest in the peace only God can offer. I hope you have a sweet Christmas surrounded by your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I shared my sympathies in a private message on instagram. But I wanted to check in to see how you're doing. Please know I continue to think of you and pray for you and your family. I know this is an extra difficult holiday season....but I pray that you find some peace during it, knowing that you're loved and held in prayers and by our heavenly Father above. Blessings and love sent your way Danielle. 🙏 💕

    ReplyDelete