Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Think Pink


Hello and happy Wednesday! Today is February 1st and I have visions of pink perfection in my head. 




February is a month for us girls.  Let's face it, Valentines Day was invented for us, so let's celebrate it all month long.


It's the perfect excuse for us to wear pink, decorate with hearts, and eat as much chocolate as we want to (without judgement).



(ok, these aren't pink, but I couldn't resist... : - )

So let's celebrate by wearing our prettiest shade of lipstick....



and having a cup of tea in our sweetest cup. 



Even the Eiffel Tower herself is in on it. And if pink is good enough for her, then it's good enough for me. 

February is for US so let's make the most of it!  Think Pink!

I'll be back this week with some yummy Valentines Day deserts. Chocolate was also invented for us.  Did I mention that?

I hope you all are having a great week.  We are half way to Friday, so hang in there!!! 


Danielle xo

13 comments:

  1. I like the way you think! A whole month dedicated to us..wohoo!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post! I love February and definitely try to associate pink shades throughout the month! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect excuse to be extra girly this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the flowers.
    Have a beautiful day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking that if we get on the plane to Paris we can see the Eiffel tower, eat the pink macarons AND go shopping and get chocolates and then I would really be in the PINK! Lovely and inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I'm drawn to all things pink especially this month :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Love this post! Have a beautiful Friday!

    Kristin♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK. When the Eiffel Tower goes pink, you KNOW it's February. Where'd you get such a picture???

    Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

    I'll be back to check out your desserts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post Danielle! I love everything about it! I just bought pink tulips at the grocery store this week because I was desperate for some pink! And I always wear pink lipstick...and pink is my favourite colour! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Danielle, I just wanted to stop by and tell you that my favourite tea is strawberry. I love strawberry tea so much, but any tea, actually, as long as it is not perfumed :) Hope your day is beautiful!!!!

    Kristin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I can never get enough of pink : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Danielle! Your pinks are so cheery! Thanks so much for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete