Sunday, October 9, 2016

Apple Picking ♥

 
 
Hello from rainy Massachusetts!
 
It's pouring buckets
here today but I thought I would share with you some pictures from our day of apple picking on Friday. 
 
The sun was shining and it couldn't have been a nicer day. 
 
 
 
 
John had a half day of school so we met up with some school friends and off we went to CN Smith Farm. 
 
We come here every year : )




Apple, apples, everywhere!


 
 
After filling our bags we headed to the farmers market. 
 
On the short walk over we passed the pumpkin patch and farm animals ♥
 
 
 
 
 I love the white ones!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(that's my creepy shadow : )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I came home with a pumpkin, two big mums for the front steps, and more apples than I know what do with!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I ♥ country stores!
 
 
 
 
Rob would have loved this spicy pickled garlic....
 
 
 
 
 
 


We had a lot of fun that day! 
 
I enjoy walking through the orchard just looking around and taking in all of the beautiful nature.
 
After picking we got apple cider slushies and donuts to bring home ♥


 
 
I'm making my first pie tomorrow for my Dad's birthday dinner. 
 
The rest I'll freeze for the holidays. 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
I hope you are having yourselves a wonderful weekend. 
 
Happy Columbus Day and for my Canadian friends...
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
See you soon! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aww! Thank you for your Thanksgiving wishes. We had a wonderful holiday weekend. I hope you did, too. Love all your photos from your trip to the apple farm! I'm sure your apple pie turned out delicious! XO

    ReplyDelete