Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day! ♥

Happy Valentines Day, Valentines!



 I was looking through some of my old blog posts and since today is the sweetest day of the year I thought it would be fun to share with you a few of my favorite special treats that I have posted over the years.







I'm not making anything "fancy" tonight.  Since it's a Tuesday night, we are having spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, and salad.  Easy for a weeknight meal. 

I remember on Rob and I's first Valentines Day as a married couple I made a heart shaped meatloaf and pink mashed potatoes!  Those were the days long before blogging so I have no photographic evidence of this.  Oh, how I wished I had taken a picture of that meal! ♥

When scrolling though my recipes I realized that some of the ones I picked out for today I had originally posted for past Valentines Days!

 If you would like the recipes for any of the following just click the link below the picture and it will take you to the recipe :)









Vanilla cupcakes with strawberry buttercream frosting





Baked lemon donuts with toasted coconut glaze





Chocolate chip Bisquick cake





Strawberry coffee cake




Chocolate fudge cake



I hope you enjoy the day with the ones you love!

I woke up to a French Vanilla coffee and a husband who was cleaning the house!

Now that's true love! :)


Happy Valentines Day!! ♥♥♥  xo


3 comments:

  1. That IS true love!!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day, my dear sweet friend!!!
    WE are having almost the exact same meal!!!!
    Stuffed shells, salad, and garlic toast!
    Hugs from PA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your husband to wake up and help clean the house! I hope you enjoyed a lovely day with your Valentine. Spaghetti and meatballs are a favorite at our house! I didn't cook dinner yesterday, though. I took Nuno out for a surprise romantic dinner. I drove him there and he had no clue where we were going! The suspense of it all added to the fun and it was nice to go out for a change, as I usually cook a special dinner at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top 10 Happy Valentines Messages 2018 are here, you can download best SMS of Love.

    ReplyDelete