Monday, May 4, 2020

Easy Weeknight Meal: Brown Sugar Baked Chicken ♥

Hello Friends! 

I hope you all had a nice weekend.  In my corner of the world we were finally able to enjoy some nice weather.  On Saturday & Sunday we almost hit 70 degree!  It was certainly good for our moods, that's for sure! 

Today I want to share with you an easy weeknight meal.  This is a favorite chicken dish in my family.  The chicken has a brown sugar marinade which caramelizes as it bakes.  It's delicious and I'm pretty sure you already have the ingredients....: ) 





All you need is: 

3 or 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbs paprika
1 tsp oregano
1 tbs garlic powder
salt & pepper 


Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.

Pour the brown sugar, paprika, oregano, and garlic powder
  in a plastic bag.


Add the chicken and shake to coat. 

Leave the chicken (in the bag) in the fridge 2 - 3 hours  (or even overnight) to absorb the flavors. 

 The longer it marinates the better it is!

When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Arrange the chicken on a foil lined baking sheet.

Bake 25 - 30 minutes.




I sprinkled a little bit of parsley just to make it look pretty. 

Enjoy!  



And that's it!

I hope you liked this recipe.  I have a few others to share with you this week so check back soon!

Happy Monday Everyone!  :) 

1 comment: