Friday, September 17, 2021

Happy Friday!

Hello Friends! Happy Friday!  I hope this week is finding you well.  We are still getting settled into our new routine and slooooowly getting used to it.  Change is hard, but not impossible.  I'm so proud of John.  He's entered a new world that he's not used to.  I worry about him, but he's such a trooper. 

This morning GOOGLE Photos surprised me with this beautiful collage.  Don't you love it when they do that?!  It's just what I needed on this gloomy Friday.  Oh how I would love to jump into any one of these captured moments and relive it : )  



I currently have homemade applesauce simmering away in the crock pot and tonight we are attending our first town football game of the season.  Fall has only just begun (not really, but really :) and I'm doing my best embrace it.   It is my favorite time of year after all! I'll be bringing a thermos of pumpkin spice coffee to the game with me! I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. John! He was so cute and is now so handsome!!! What a great kid you are raising! Miss you all. Someday we will do fall together!

    ReplyDelete