Monday, September 6, 2021

Happy Labor Day! ♥


 


Hello Friends! Happy Labor Day! 

I just love a Monday holiday, don't you?  Especially Labor Day.  It's the unofficial end to summer and start to fall.  I spent the day relaxing and recharging my batteries.  It was needed.  John started school last week and I'm sure like some of you, we are trying to get back into that routine of getting up early and out of house on time. It's rough! 

 The start of the school year is always an exciting time.  This year is a little different because John is now at a new school. Its a big change to go from a small Catholic school to a very large public school...and he's feeling it.  It's going to take some time to adjust.  He'll get there.  In the mean time it's my job to provide support and cinnamon rolls...and I'm happy to oblige! 

In other news the weather is getting cooler!  We've been able to sleep with the windows open for the last couple of nights and it's been wonderful.  I'm sure the heat is not completely gone yet but we are getting there.  I can feel the change coming.  You know that smell it the air? It's here.  

The time of year when nightlights seem a bit more magical 



I've been waiting since my birthday to use this cozy blanket that I received as a gift from a sweet friend.  She knows how much I love Peanuts and cozy nights.  I will be wrapped in this until Spring! 


Wishing you all a happy and cozy week 

 xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment