Saturday, January 30, 2016

January Photo Challenge Day 30: Little Details ♥



Day 30 is Little Details.  Aren't these cows cute? I totally love them! My mom painted them on the wall of John's room right before he was born.  She painted cows, pigs, cute little sheep, ducks, apple trees, and one donkey ♥
 
John would lay in his crib and look up at all the animals that Nana painted.  I can remember him pointing to the cows and saying "moo" over and over again!
 
Fast forward eight and a half years and the cows are still here, with their cute pink noses. John has moved into a bigger bedroom and this room is now a computer/craft/sewing/catch all kind of room.  It's a little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing. 
 
We've been talking recently about painting the walls and turning it into an office.  I would like to get a new desk and new curtains.  I have a nice rocking chair in the corner and would love to get a floor lamp beside it so I could read in here.  The only problem is....I have to paint over the cows.... ; (
 
It makes me sad to do this.  All the hard work and details my mom put into this wall., not to mention all the joy it brought John as a baby. 
 
But I also know I can't have cows on my wall forever....or can I? What to do, what to do??? 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment