Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A little Wednesday wisdom....day dreaming...♥



I have probably spent more than half my life day dreaming.  Mostly of places I'd like to visit and people I want to meet. I dream about experiencing things I've read about in books or seen in movies.  I dream about impossible things.  So many times I've said to myself  "that could never happen to me"....and then there is a little voice from within that gives me hope.  

I've come to realize over time that maybe nothing is impossible.  Maybe if we keep dreaming all our wishes will come true.  


Let's ask the expert....






As long as my heart beats I will never stop dreaming.  And I will teach my son the same.  

Incredible things can happen if we have courage and not give up on our dreams.  No matter how big or small. 

After all...the dreaming is the best part  : )


Thank you Walt.  

Sometimes we all need a little reminder ♥ 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful.
    So very true, sweet friend.
    Have a cozy day...
    And I love the Christmas theme here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the day dreaming itself, is good for us. Or so I am reading. Which is opposite to the world's message of: "You must be doing, doing, doing, 24/7!!!"

    Hopefully more of us, are waking up to the silliness, of many of the World's admonitions. Yes!

    And you are way out in front!!!!! Thank you for sharing your Wisdom.

    Happy end of November hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that you love an English Cottage! Oh yes! (Doesn't everyone???) ,-)

    I follow the Instagram of a lovely English Cottage. And perhaps you would enjoy seeing her pictures, too.

    It is Bumble_Bee_Cottage. <---Just click on that click-able link.

    And since her IG is open... You do not have to be on IG, to look at it.

    Hope you enjoy it.

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  4. "A dream is a wish your heart makes
    when you're fast asleep.
    In dreams you will lose your heartaches.
    Whatever you wish for, you keep." CINDERELLA

    ReplyDelete