Monday, April 5, 2021

Good Monday Morning! ♥


Good morning friends and happy Monday 

This morning I'm enjoying a leftover cinnamon roll from yesterday's breakfast with my coffee.  Its a gray and windy day here today and a warm cinnamon roll is really hitting the spot. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Easter Sunday.  We had a beautiful day at my mother in laws.  It was the first time we've gathered as a family in over a year.  It felt great to talk and catch up while enjoying delicious food! Even though it's been over a year, it felt like no time had passed at all. 







Naturally I ate too much but that's allowed on holidays : ) 



This week will be a quiet week filled with leftover Easter candy and hopefully some outdoor time to walk and check on the blooming forsythia.  On Wednesday John is spending a day at the high school "shadowing" with his cousin (who is a sophomore) to see what a typical day will look like.  

He's very excited!  

Have a great Monday friends.  Thanks for stopping by today.  It's time for me to pour a second cup of coffee and get some work done.  The days go by so fast lately.  I wish I could slow them down.  

Byeeeee! xo 

1 comment:

  1. The food!!!!
    Oh my.
    And I reject the idea of John being in High School.

    ReplyDelete