Monday, April 26, 2021

Good Morning Friends~

Hello Friends!  

We are in full blown spring in my neighborhood today and I am soaking up every bit of it.  
There is still a slight chill in the air, but the pear tree confetti and pretty colors of pansies and tulips make up for it.  

I still prefer Fall, but Spring is my second favorite time of year.

I'll enjoy this until the heat of summer arrives. (that's when I start complaining again....haha) 





 



I had a rather busy weekend.  On Friday morning I went to my first doctor's appointment in over a year! I know....too long.  Its was the first of many "make up" appointments that I missed last year.  This was body scan at the dermatologist and I'm happy to report that all is well! She said keep doing what your doing...so for me that means SPF 50 and staying out of the sun.  Will do! 

It was also a weekend of celebrations.  On Friday we were able to watch a dear friend's wedding virtually which my heart so happy! Isn't technology GRAND!  And on Saturday I attended a small celebration for Rob's sister, who is getting married in June.  Love is all around and life is happening.  
 

And yesterday this happened....




Next one is scheduled for May.

Hugs for everyone!  : ) 




Today I'll be spending the day working, meal planning for the week, watering my plants, and trying to get my act together.  I'm also thinking this might be the week to return to YouTube. It's been a while since I posted a video.  I am going to pick a nice recipe to share with you all, so stay tuned for that 





Have a lovely day friends! Thanks for visiting today.  I will see you on Wednesday! xo 

ps. This is the expression I had after putting on a dress for the first time in over a year.  I couldn't wait to get back in my sweats! LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment