Friday, June 25, 2021

The Peaceful Calm of the Ocean ♥


Good Morning Friends.  Friday already.  Where did the week go?  

I wanted to show you my favorite thing about this week...

 A twilight visit to the ocean.  The best time in my opinion.  The crowds have gone home and the sun is setting.  No scorching heat.  Just the quiet lapping of the waves and the smell of salt in the air.  

It was actually chilly and I had sweatpants and a sweatshirt on.  Totally cozy and I loved it! 

What is it about the ocean that makes you feel like everything will be ok?  

It's magical I tell you 


 

















Fall will always have my heart, but this experience is something I absolutely love about summer.  I see my dreams in those waves.  The fresh air in my lungs refreshes me.  And I can't resist the crackling of a good fire.  

I went home and slept so peacefully that night 

Can't wait to go back next week.

Have a lovely weekend friends.  It's going to be another hot one here! 

Byeeeee xoxox 

1 comment:

  1. You and I are soul sisters. The way you described the ocean? Exactly as I would. That is my very favorite time too. Let the sun people have the chaos and heat! I'll take calm and cozy anytime. miss you!

    ReplyDelete