Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday Funnies! ♥


Hello Friends! Happy Friday! 

The end of another week already.  Its not even 8:30 am here and I'm on my second cup of coffee.  I have fish thawing in the fridge for dinner and a load of laundry in the wash.  So far a good start.  I'll probably crash by lunch time! LOL

We have nothing on the agenda this weekend and I couldn't be happier! My favorite weekends are the ones where we have absolutely nothing to do and no where to be.  We may take advantage of a gift certificate we got for Christmas and go out to lunch tomorrow.  We'll see if we feel motivated to do that or if staying in our sweats on the couch is more appealing.  Stay tuned : ) 

Here are some Friday funnies to make you smile today.

Some (actually ALL) are so relatable! 

































I hope you all have a happy Friday and a cozy weekend!  I'll be around to visit your blogs soon!  See you back here on Monday.  I'm trying a new soup recipe today and if it's good (fingers crossed) I'll share the recipe.  Soup season is not over! 

Byeeee! xooxox



5 comments:

  1. Very cute memes!! I relate to the alone time one a lot. lol
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage memes like these and sometimes relate too well! Lol I remember grocery shopping a few weeks ago and I was humming along with the music. 🙈 hee hee And your lazy weekend sounds perfect! I'm fighting yucky cold crud here - so yes, soup season is definitely not over. I love soup always actually. Stay cozy and enjoy the lounge time Lady. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your weekend, Bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I could so relate! Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete