Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Heartfelt Home Cafe - I've missed you! ♥


Hi Friends! Welcome back to the Heartfelt Home Cafe! It's been a few weeks since we've last met here. I'm so happy to be back I've set out this lovely tea for us on the patio. Red polka dots and roses just for you : )  

Take a sip and come inside.  I've missed you! 




Here's a sign that I just could not resist!

I think I could follow this sign anywhere! : )





Come in and let's talk.  Have you seen any good movies lately? Last weekend I saw Nicholas Sparks' Best of Me.  Cried buckets! It was SOOOO Good! My hubby doesn't understand that's a good thing, but I know you get it.  It's a girl thing! 




With only a day left of October, the days have been cool and crisp.  Today I wore a new pair of boots out and about to crunch in the leaves with.  We carved our pumpkin and put the last minute touches on a certain someone's Halloween costume.  On Friday night I will be trick or treating with the cutest Count Dracula you have ever seen : )

How about a French vanilla latte to warm you up?  I promise a pretty cup and hearts in the froth.  Always! 




I'm sure you are hungry ( I always am). 

Luckily we have loads of goodies to choose from this week. 

 Can I interest you in one of these yummy crullers?  




Or how about a pumpkin Nutella muffin (could you d.i.e.???). 

 These are the muffin of my dreams!  Pumpkin & Nutella!? 

Up until only recently I discovered that people do other things with Nutella besides eating it straight from the jar like I do....and I do mean straight from the jar....




If you are still sipping on your red polka dot cup of tea, I have scones, jam, and fresh fruit!  
Whatever you are in the mood for is here. 

And remember, calories don't count in our café, that's why this place is perfect! xo 
 
(and that will certainly come in handy this weekend! : - )




On the tables I've placed these darling candles.  They are little bowls filled with coffee  beans and a tea light in the middle.  It smells wonderful in here! 

I think this would be a nice idea to do at home too.  Your kitchen could smell like your very own cafe!  I am definitly going to try this.  Yet another reason I love pinterest! ♥




Do  you need to write a letter? If so, help yourself to some lovely monoogramed stationary.  In a world of emails, wouldn't it be nice to receive something in the mail this pretty? Snail mail should be more than just bills, don't you agree?

If anyone wants to be pen pals, please let me know! 

Seriously : ) 





Pumpkin spice latte smoothie anyone? Feel free to take a book outside, find a patch of sun, and enjoy! 

Wouldn't that be a nice mid afternoon break?  Ah....if only. 

Speaking of books, what are you reading? I just finished The Lady in the Tower - the downfall of Anne Bolyne by Allison Weir.  It was very good. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get away from this subject.  I keep going back to it over and over even though I already know every detail inside and out.  I read each book like I have never heard the story before.  Does this happen to you? Is there a type of book or genera that you gravitate to?  I just started an audiobook called Innocent Traitor (by Allison Wier) .  It's a historical fiction novel about Lady Jane Gray.  I've been listening to it at work, and so far I really like it. 





via 


I stopped in at our friendly florist next door and picked up this darling bouquet for the counter.  Fresh flowers are always a good idea, don't you agree? Especially when in a tea cup.

 
I know I should have chosen something more seasonal, but I couldn't resist the soft colors of these roses.   They make me happy just looking at them.  





via 

 
Happy Halloween to all of you! 
 
It's going to be a long night filled with mini Hershey bars and Peanut Butter Cups!
 
Our weather forecast says it's going to be very cold so we'll have to bundle up! Little Dracula is going to have to wear something warm under his outfit (which I'm sure he will not enjoy). 
 
I'll bring my tea along with me to keep me warm ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by the Café today! I'm glad we took this quick moment out of our day for a visit. It means so much to me to have you here!
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, Friends! Don't eat too much candy! ♥
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I live historical novels too! And Nutella. :) I just read Especially Father by Gladys Taber and loved it. Last week I took my dad and hubby to see the WW2 movie Fury. It was very good. I want to be pen pals!! xx Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, email me your address to rcadillac66@aol.com and I'll send you mine, We can exchange snail mail! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Danielle! I'm loving the new polka dot teacups at the cafe today! And those pumpkin Nutella muffins?! Who could resist one of those? I watched a couple of older movies this past week that I can't believe I had never watched. One was The Outsiders, my daughter just read the book at school. The other was Hook, with Robin Williams. I loved them both and I'm glad I finally watched them. :) Happy Tuesday! It was lovely stopping in to chat a while! xoxo

    ReplyDelete