Thursday, July 12, 2018

Day trip to Mystic ♥

Hello Everyone!
 
Today I wanted to share with you a few pictures from the day trip John and I took today to Mystic Aquarium.  Located in Mystic, Connecticut it took us about 2 hours from door to door. We went with my friend Julie and her two boys Sean & Michael. I drove and Julie provided snacks for the car.  I think that's a fair deal : )
 
 Luckily, it was beautiful day and traffic was light.  We were all excited!
 
 


This was my first time at the aquarium.  I'm happy to say it was absolutely wonderful and John loved it too! We learned so much today about ocean life and all the wondrous creatures that live in our seas.  Here are just a few things we saw today... ♥
 



Penguins!
 
We have penguins at our aquarium in Boston but I've never been this close to them before.  They were having a ball jumping in the water and swimming around.  
 
So cute!  (see my instastories for videos! : )





Mystic Aquarium has two HUGE beluga whales!
 
They are incredible to watch!
 

 
 
We also saw seals and sea lions!
 
 
 
 
John fed birds in the bird sanctuary ♥
 



He touched baby sharks as they floated by.

 



He got up close and personal with frogs : )


 
 
He made some new friends....eeek!
 
 
 
 
Saw jelly fish!
 
 
 
 
And fed a sting ray his lunch!
 
(I'm all set with this, btw...)
 

 
 
But the best part of all.....
 
 
 
 
 ...he found Nemo ♥
 
 
We came home tonight with lots of information and stories for Rob, who would have loved this place.  Especially the 4D shark movie we saw (which sprayed water on us and literally scared the life out of me! : ). 
 
 
We had a lot of fun today exploring! It was a perfect outing for a summer day ♥
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete