Thursday, September 13, 2018

Chicken Parmesan Meatballs


Hi Everyone! 

This week I've really been trying to get back into the swing of a normal routine.  John's back to full school days and is super hungry when he gets home.  I've officially entered a comfort food phase, which means I'm craving hearty meals! 

I have a few recipes that I've had saved and have been waiting for the right time to try them. 

This fall & winter I'm looking to add some new meals to our rotation so if you have any favorites (preferably crock pot/comfort food) please let me know!

That being said, yesterday I tried a new recipe!

Chicken Parmesan Meatballs!

I've never had a chicken meatball before and I thought it sounded interesting.  I love meatballs and I love chicken parm, so why not have the best of both worlds? 

I'm glad I have these a try.  They were delicious! 

I got the recipe from one of my favorite blogs: Shutterbean.com

Tracy has so many yummy recipes! If you haven't visited her blog, you really should!

That being said, here is the link for these meatballs in case you want to give them a try! 
She gives step by step instructions with photos, which I love : ) 




I added some extra sauce, garlic bread, and a salad on the side.  Comfort meal accomplished! 


My thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are in the path of Hurricane Florence. I pray that you are all safe and sound! 

It's been rainy and gray here this past week, but I'm not complaining.  I'll keep my candles lit and our bellies full ~ 

Happy Thursday dear ones! 

xoxo 


3 comments:

  1. These sound and look yummy. I have also never had a chicken meatball. Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, I've never had chicken meatballs, either! These look so yummy. Have a great week! :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete