Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Lovely November

 Lovely November....you are not disappointing me.  In fact, I think November is outdoing October in the foliage department this year.  In my back yard, anyway : ) 

It's been raining for what feels like forever and today the sun finally came out, reflecting off the wet leaves on the trees....it's pure gold.  

More and more leaves are falling and blowing in the wind.  It will only be a matter of weeks until they are all gone and the frost has come.  I'm enjoying it while it lasts.  




Forever reminding myself to slow down time, take deep breaths, and live in the moment.

So far I'm doing a good job :)  





This past week we've been busy packing and preparing for our Disney trip.  We are off to Florida on Saturday couldn't be more excited! 

I've seen online that Disney is all decked out for Christmas!  My two favorite things rolled in one!  I've never seen the Christmas decorations at Disney so it's making this trip extra magical ~ 
(that and some other reasons that I'll tell you about later ;) 





I'll say goodbye to crunchy red and yellow leaves for a bit, but I'll be back....ready to jump right back into to my coziness!  

With Thanksgiving just around the corner I'm excited to put my tree up next weekend.  Yes, I put my tree up before Thanksgiving....I'm one of those people! (don't judge me :) 

The reason I do it is simple.  The morning after Thanksgiving I can wake up and behold....my tree is all decorated! I'm ready for Christmas! No stressing out.  Also, I feel like the Christmas season is so short, why not make it last just a little bit longer? 





So off I go on vacation.  With good times and memories to be made!   

All knowing that I'm coming home to the holiday season.  My favorite time of year. 


And afternoons like this.....: ) 




Happy November my friends! I hope all is well in your corner of the world <3




Love & kisses! xoxo 




4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the article about how people who decorate for Christmas earlier are happier? It's science ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This November has been sooo beautiful. The leaves are just breathtaking! Your sweet treat looks so yummy, and I bet that candle smells AMAZING!

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are still enjoying the pretty foliage! Here in October we see lots of reds and orange hues and then in November that's when the yellows shine!! You have such a beautiful view from your backyard. Enjoy it!! Also, I'm so very excited for you and your trip to Disney World! It will be extra magical this time around, as you will be there to celebrate Mickey's 90th birthday as well as visvisiting the parks during the holiday season. Cinderella's castle is even more beautiful at this time of year. It's covered in twinkle lights!! Hope you and your boys have the best time, my sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disney AND Christmas????
    Sounds amazing!!! : )
    We are early Christmas tree people too.
    But you already knew that, right???
    Have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete