Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Romantic February ♥


~ Romantic February ~ 

I really miss the days when John wrote out valentines to his friends. He would come home from school all excited with his little decorated mailbox (made from a tissue box) filled with valentines and candy.  We would have the most fun looking through them and reading all the notes.  Who gave what kind of valentines to who! And what characters were on each one.  It was so exiting <3 

He's in sixth grade now and sadly (to me) those days are gone.  At home we do our best to keep the Valentine spirit alive, mostly with cake and treats and a heart shaped things! LOL 

February is the month of love, no doubt about that!  























(**We also celebrate football! **)







We are heading out of town this weekend to celebrate the wedding of someone very dear to us! I couldn't be more excited for her and her family AND I can't think of a better way to celebrate Romantic February - the month of love!  







Can you feel it in the air?! 

I can : ) 


Happy Wednesday, dear friends!  Have a great day!  I hope the sun is shining on you today! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment