Monday, October 21, 2019

An October Sunday ♥

Hello my Friends~

Welcome to another week.  They are just whizzing by aren't they?  Especially the weekends!  We were blessed with beautiful seasonal weather this past weekend so I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of the foliage.  We still aren't at peak around here but what has changed is certainly bursting with color.  The air is crisp and cool and the sun is warm and bright. A beautiful combination.

Simply delightful!   

I spent the whole day yesterday at home, pottering about the house.  Cleaning, organizing, and keeping busy.  It was a day long overdue for me.  I changed the sheets on the beds, washed the floors, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted, turned apples into pie, and treated myself to a homemade pumpkin hot chocolate.  There was also football watching, napping, a pumpkin bread break on the back deck, and I helped John with a school project on the Titanic, which I found quite interesting.  Overall it was a good Sunday! 
















(**husband enjoying his Sunday.....napping**) 














Don't you just love days that are productive AND relaxing?  It hardly ever happens!  

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday and are getting off to a good start this week! 

Happy Monday Everyone! xo  

1 comment:

  1. This day sounds absolutely divine!
    Loved the peek at your hubby!
    Keep on enjoying our favorite time of year.
    Miss You!

    ReplyDelete