Sunday, August 15, 2021

Weekend in New Hampshire ♥

Hello Friends! 

I am just back from a quick weekend get-away to New Hampshire.  You all know how much I love the ocean, but there is something about being in the mountains that also has my heart.  Rob has a very good friend that generously offered us his condo for the weekend...which we graciously accepted!  The place was beautiful, comfy, cozy, and just what we needed.  




My wifi was spotty for most of the weekend and quite honestly, I did not mind.  It was nice not reaching for my phone every five minutes.  I spent the majority of my time unplugged and enjoying time with my family.  We walked, talked, ate, shopped, swam in the pool, ate some more, watched movies, and slept!  It was glorious! 



We've come to this part of New Hampshire (which is about a 3 and a 1/2 hour drive from Boston) many many times, and every time we come here it's always like the first time.  The beauty of the mountains, the rivers rushing, and that clean mountain air...its just the best.  




It was a hot weekend but when I took my coffee out to the balcony this morning I felt a chill in the air.  It was breezy and I could smell fall coming.  That made me smile : ) 





And just like that I'm home again, but feeling refreshed and a little more rested which is always a good thing.  

I have a busy week ahead and a very special birthday to celebrate tomorrow.  
Someone is turning 14 on Monday.  I still can't believe it!  14! Wow.

I have just a few more hours to process that and then I will celebrate him!  

Have a great day friends! Byeeeee xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment