Friday, March 4, 2022

A Few Touches of Green ♥

Good Friday Morning Friends 

I've added a few touches of green to the house this week 🍀  
All my valentine hearts and few remaining snowmen I had hanging around have all been packed away in preparation for Springtime. 

Although, let's be real, it's still very much winter around here. The groundhog wasn't messing around.   The temperature read 21 degrees in my car this morning.  



I love prepping for St. Patrick's day because green is such a springy color and a sign of rebirth.  

It means another season is coming to end and things are once again changing.  


 
Blue and green is such a pretty color combination.




I've been worried about this spider plant.  She hasn't been looking good the past few months. She's wilty and I wasn't sure she was gonna make it....when all of a sudden....I noticed a spider baby!!! 

That's a good sign 💚




Out and about it's still snow and ice everywhere.  As quickly as it melts more falls.  




Some store fronts still have signs of Christmas.  




But not for long.  

Flowers will bloom soon.  I'm sure of it. 






On Wednesday evening we celebrated Ash Wednesday with a pancake dinner and then attended a 7pm in person mass.  It was lovely to be back at church and a nice way to start lent.  




And then there's this... my once a year Shamrock Shake.  Every March.  I sat in McDonalds parking lot this morning and enjoyed every drop. 

Have a cozy weekend friends.  Spring is coming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment