Monday, August 29, 2022

Good Monday Morning! ♥

Hello friends! 

I am just back after spending a week long visit with my dearest bestie, BJ.  She and her family hosted us one again at her beautiful lake house in PA. It was so much fun and we miss them already! It was a week long pajama party with coffee, movie marathons, games, tubing, a sunset boat cruise, and just being ourselves....hanging around in our PJ's (matching!) and talking for hours.  It was truly the best! They even had a birthday celebration for John which made my heart so happy! Our families love each other as much as we do which is such a blessing.  

We have so many laughs together! 




I am missing her and this view right now. 

But I know I'll be back.  Hopefully soon! : ) 




We met through our blogs.  How wonderful is that? I would never have known that out there was someone who loved cozy drinks, blankets, endless episodes of Seinfeld, Fall, family, game shows, pumpkin spiced everything, and scary movies...as much as I do! 

Here we are on our way to dinner one night, which proves we did get out of our PJ's and put makeup on at least one time!  




It makes me sad that we live so far away from each other, however the distance just makes our time together even more special.  I wish you all to have a friend like BJ.  Someone who gets you and you can be 100% yourself around. What a gift! 




And now I'm home. Eight and half hours later.  Unpacked, showered, and back in my routine.  Last night I whipped up a batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins to have for breakfast this morning because even though it's still HOT and 90 degrees out, my heart is turning to fall.  
I'm decorating this weekend! 🍁

Happy Monday Friends! I hope you all have great start to the week!  It's the last week of August and John's last week of summer vacation.  Let's make it a good one! 

Byeeeeee! xoxox 


PS... because in case you didn't know...




3 comments:

  1. I have made such wonderful friends through blogging. I just can't imagine not having them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading about y’all’s visits. So glad you had a great time! Good friends are a treasure. Your muffins look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the very best time with you guys! I mean it. The best. Thank you for driving so far to spend your time with us. WE MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete