Tuesday, September 5, 2023

11th Grade! ♥


And just like that summer is over and a new school year begins.  




The first day of 11th grade.  I can hardly believe it! I couldn't be any prouder of this boy!

 The years are passing too quickly, and I cherish each and every one.  

This morning we got up extra early to have a coffee together, like we did all summer.  We said our prayers for happy and healthy year, and off he went.  

With a second coffee to-go, just like me  : ) 

Here's to a great year!  Last one before he's a senior.  He's ready, but I'm certainly not! 

(also ignoring the fact that it's 90 degrees and humid out...Fall weather is coming!



September 4, 2013 

8 comments:

  1. oh my word - that pic of little John just hits me right in the heart. How do those Littles of ours grow up so fast? I pray that John has a blessed and very happy year ahead!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that John favors his mom. It is hard to see that senior year come around, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! They grow up SO fast! I hope he has a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing him a wonderful school year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to a great year! And how special to have your coffee together in the mornings :)

    by the way...you might need to change my blog address in your line-up. I had to revert to this: milliescozycottagelife.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 11th grade! Where does the time go? Hope he has a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! My "baby" turned 39 today (the 13th) and he and my other son will always be "my little boys"

    ReplyDelete