Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Current Favorite Beauty Things ♥

 Hello Friends! 

I haven't done a favorite things post in a while so today I am sharing with you my current favorite things: beauty edition

I'm not gonna lie, there are days when I don't get out of my sweat pants.  Working from home will do that to you.  It's so comfy!  However, I do find on the days where I actually do get "ready" I feel so much better.  I feel more awake and am more productive.  I've found trying new beauty products here and there is a fun way to get me going.  I can't resist wearing a new lipstick.  Even if I'm not even leaving the house.  

Here are a few products that I am currently loving 




Cinnamon Buns shower gel by Philosophy.  I actually got this in my Christmas stocking!  I've used it before and absolutely love it!  It's so smooth and creamy and the scent is divine.  You know the smell of your kitchen when you have cinnamon rolls baking in the oven? Well, that's it!  What a way to start the day.  It's a real treat! 




Ok, I'll admit it - I'm a hairspray girl straight from the 80's!  Always have been, always will be.  I like my hair to have some hold in it.  Over the years I've used everything from Aqua Net to the very expensive brands from the salon.  Most of them aren't worth the money in my opinion.  For a good while now I've been using Lock It from Loreal.  It gives excellent hold and is not sticky or flaky.  I wish I was one of those girls who could have silky straight hair with nothing in it.  I was always jealous of those girls.  Me, I have to have a little "pouff" and this hairspray does the trick.  




If you want to treat yourself with a nice conditioner that is moisturizing, promotes shine, and is sulfate free, I recommend this one by Kristin Ess.  I've been using her shampoo for over a year now and love it so I decided to try the conditioner.  Its lovely and leaves my hair feeling so healthy.  




I heard about this mascara on Instagram.  Someone I follow was raving about it.  It's Revlon's Big Bad Lash.  It's a thickening mascara, which I love but it also claimed to tint your lashes after 7 days of consecutive use.  That's all I needed to hear.  Not only do I love the look of this mascara, it lasts all day and after only a few days I did notice a slight tint on my bare lashes. 




Loving it! 




Speaking of Revlon, I'm also currently wearing the Revlon Shine lipcolor in Nude Illuminator.  It's very creamy and moisturizing on my lips.  I love when I can get makeup that feels high quality at drug store prices.  Well done Revlon! : ) 




Finally I want to mention a beautiful fragrance called Inis. I have it in a roll on so it's very convenient to apply.  Just because I'm not leaving the house doesn't mean I don't want to smell pretty.  This fragrance is perfect for spring going into summer.  It's a very light, oceany scent.  Think of a sunset walk on the beach and what that would smell like. 




It's made in Ireland and the name Inis actually means "island" in Irish.  

As in take me away to a tropical island....

If you love the ocean you would love this perfume 







And here's an awkward selfie of me wearing all the products I just mentioned.  All dressed up with no where to go! LOL  

I hope you enjoyed this post.  Let me know some of your current favorite beauty products.  I love to try new things! 

Happy Wednesday Friends! I hope you're all having a beautiful week  

No comments:

Post a Comment