Monday, March 1, 2021

Hello March ♥

Good Morning Friends! Happy March 1st! 

Here is a picture of a little plant that I finally got around to repotting.  I picked her up at the grocery store about 3 years ago and have managed to keep it alive, which for me, is a major accomplishment.  I don't have a very good track record with plants but somehow this one continues to thrive.  It could be me willing it to live or it just could be its in a perfect spot, right under a window.  I'm gonna go with both!  Anyway, she was outgrowing her pot so yesterday I packed her with some fresh potting soil in a new planter.  Fingers crossed she likes the change.  




Here she is a few years ago when I first brought her home so you can see how much she's grown! 




A perfect way to start March....greenery and new growth.  We've made it through the winter (yay!!) and we're coming out on the other side.  

 



I used to not like March very much.  I thought of it as dreary and boring.  Nowadays I think of it as a gateway to spring.  With January and February behind us we have everything to look forward to and March will get us there.   For the next few weeks I will be on "forsythia watch" because they are always the first flowers to bloom in the neighborhood 




Yesterday I spent my day cleaning, baking, and puttering around the house.  I'm not quite in spring cleaning mode yet, but I do love to putter on Sundays.  I am trying to be better at meal prepping too. In an effort to be more healthy I have fruits and veggies cleaned and ready to go in the fridge.  I also made pizza and brownies.  Its all about balance, right?! 



Yup! : ) 




Have a happy day everyone! I hope your week is getting off to a nice start.  I'm off to make more coffee and get some work done.  

Let's hope March bring good luck for all of us 🍀




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The fruit and veggies concerned me a bit, until I read about the pizza and brownies!!!! Yay for the plant. I kill every single green thing I touch. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete