Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring has arrived ♥



 Hello! 

Spring arrived in full bloom this weekend and blessed us with some beautiful weather.  Yesterday I had all my windows open and enjoyed fresh air wafting in and out throughout the house. I love that smell the first days of spring bring.  I'm not breaking out my shorts yet, but it's coming!  

Goodbye winter! : ) 

I pulled out some of my spring and Easter décor and packed away the last few bits of winter.  It's such a nice feeling seeing all the pastel colors.  It's very cheery and we need cheery right now.  I heard on the news this morning that the travel restrictions in my state have been lifted and that gave me a sparkle of  excitement for summer plans.  We are moving forward cautiously, but in a much better place than we've been.  Feeling blessed about that 

I managed to check most things off my to do list this weekend and whatever didn't get done (like paperwork!) will just have to wait.  My local Dairy Queen opened on Friday and well...that's priority! Crock pot pulled pork sandwiches were a hit on Saturday and Sunday I tried out a new Pinterest recipe for a baked garlic chicken.  It was delicious and I'll share the recipe soon!  

A good weekend, indeed! 



And now it's Monday and I'm back to work.  

Coffee, work, coffee, work...ect.  





Have a happy day friends!  Wishing you all a beautiful first week of springtime!  

xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Your food sounds delicious, as usual.
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! I'm visiting from Billie Jo's site... happy to meet you! I simply adore spring as well, its glorious bright colors and rich sunshine fill my soul with great joy. I love your candle, and darling plate... little touches of beauty that bring delight to the soul :) Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete