Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Hi, How's Your Week? ♥


Hello Friends! How are you doing? 

I can hardly believe we have already come to the end of March?  Where did it go? 

The mornings are still quite chilly here but slowly we can see the light and the end of the tunnel.  

Flowers are blooming everywhere and Spring has arrived.  




I want to show you something....

My mother has the cutest flower pot in her front window.  

It has a Peter Rabbit figurine standing tall peeking inside.   

   


If this doesn't say SPRING I don't know what does :) 




He's darling at every angle, but from the back is my favorite...




 This season is all about pastel colors, chocolate goodies, and fresh flowers.  
(In a moment of weakness I bought Cadbury mini eggs - I'm not sorry either : ) 




A $4 bouquet of daffodils from Whole Foods meant the world to me this week. 




And here I be. Pj's on, covered in a long cardigan, hot coffee in my hands.  

My happy place 




This week I've been working at my computer, cooking, reading, napping, and still trying to recover from the post traumatic stress I suffered while watching the Oscars Sunday night. Honestly.  What was that? Shameful. I'm still in a state of shock.  

I wish I had been around to witness the days of Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn, when Hollywood was golden. The beautiful gowns, the class, and elegance.  
Bring it back please.  We need it. 

The good old days! 













I hope these images made you smile.  I swear I was born in the wrong era! 

Have a lovely day friends!  xoxo  



3 comments:

  1. Robins eggs for me! Heehee!
    I love old movies. When people were classy. Glad I missed the Oscars. Not many movies made any more than I don't find offensive. Watched a Jimmy Stewart movie last night.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Peter Rabbit flowerpot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Yes. I thought the same thing. What would the true Hollywood stars think???? Wish I were there with you, coffee and cozy. Miss you! P.S. Clark Gable!!!!

    ReplyDelete