Thursday, November 10, 2022

A Sneak Peek ...♥

 Hello Friends!  

I thought I'd give you a little sneak peek into my new home office space.  We recently cleaned out a walk in closet off of our kitchen and converted into an office/storage area. 

I'm still in the beginning stages of moving in, but am loving it so far.  I need to get a proper desk and some wall décor.  I think I would also like to replace this rug with something more oval shaped.  What do you think? 

Behind my chair is a little alcove where I have a filing cabinet and a few other things stored.  When you enter the closet on the right there is some shelving that we are using to store paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and soaps.  It's sort of a catch all pantry.  

I'm already thinking about decorating in here for Christmas. I can visualize one of those skinny trees in the corner and lights around the window.  

Doesn't everyone decorate their home office pantry?  :) 




I love the light coming in from the window.  It's so warm and cozy in here.  The best part is I'm just steps away from the kitchen (i.e the coffee pot : ) 

For the last few years I've been working in a corner in my bedroom so it's such a treat to actually be able to leave that room and "go to work" in an area designated just for that.  It makes a huge difference in productivity.  I also enjoy writing my blog posts right from this space 


I'll keep you updated as I continue to work in here.  If you have any suggestions please let me know! 

Have a wonderful day friends!  

Stay cozy! 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice space! From that picture at least, I'd never guess it's also a pantry or used to be a closet. =)

    My computer space started out upstairs in our 'hallway.' It's more of a large landing, square with three doors off three of the four walls. Anyway, it was handy but we eventually moved the computer(s) down to the dining room area because we never used it as a dining room anyway. My desk is huge and sits in the alcove area where the table used to be. I'm right next to a south facing window so I get lots of sun all day, and I'm steps away from the kitchen, just like you. Sometimes I'd like to put the table back just for the more formal look of it all, but really, I use my computer way too much. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your office looks nice and cozy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your little office! Have been trying to figure out where I can do that in my house but everywhere seems so open....:( Looking forward to seeing it decorated for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I love it! I think you could just make it so darling. Maybe a little valance for the window, and wall décor. Your Christmas tree is going to be so pretty here! Are you guys working from home permanently now? I would love that so much ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving your new office! Looking forward to seeing more. My office is also my craft room so... it can get a bit messy at times.
    ~Nancy nance endless summer on IG

    ReplyDelete