Friday, December 23, 2022

Merry Christmas!!! ♥

Well Friends, the time has come! It's here! The eve of Christmas eve. 

I'll be spending today in my little kitchen cooking and baking, singing Christmas songs, and making a big beautiful holiday mess : ) 

I'll be making pies, thumbprint cookies, and chocolate bark.  To get a jump on Sunday I'll roast butternut squash, peel potatoes, organize dishes & linens, and get the Christmas crackers ready for the table.  The turkey is thawing and my mom is in charge of the stuffing. We are busy bees over here, but I will still take time to relax later and have a cup of my Christmas tea by the tree.  

It's what I was meant to do and I love it 

From my family to yours, I'm wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 

Have a wonderful holiday and a happy & healthy new year! 



Love and blessings to you all!! 

Stay safe, warm, and of course....cozy

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. I'm spending the day in the kitchen as well with Christmas movies playing on the TV. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are huddled down at home today, trying to stay warm. The storm wasn't nearly as bad as they were hyping for our area but the subzero temps are real. Brrrr!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how very happy you are today! Enjoy! Merry and Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had the perfect Christmas. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete