Monday, March 27, 2023

A Touch of Spring! ♥


Hello Friends! Happy Monday! 

It's hard to believe its the last week of the month! Where did March go?  For me, March is usually the LONGEST month. The gateway between saying goodbye to winter and the hello to Spring.  I slowly and reluctantly crawl through it.  This March I've been so busy and preoccupied with doctor's appointments and taxes and all that adult stuff that nobody likes....all of a sudden I put my head up and March is almost over.  Easter is in two weeks!  

Wow, that came fast! 





This weekend it was time to bring out some decorations and add a touch of Spring to the house.  I put away my St. Patrick's Day stuff  and the one final snowman I had laying around (just in case of a last minute snow storm...it never happened :) and out came the bunnies!  It's always refreshing to see the pretty pastel colors.  

I have yet to buy jelly beans or Cadbury Eggs.  I'm weakening though.  It's happening soon :) 





Decorating for the seasons is something that brings me so much joy.  I love switching things around and adding touches of each season or holiday.  

I normally don't do doilies or runners on my tables anymore, but in the spring I love to use this crocheted one. It says Spring to me! 






It's also a lovely background for the flowers and bunnies 






This little Easter village has been around since before John was born.  It's my favorite Spring decoration.  Probably because it reminds me of Christmas! 









Spring = rebirth 





Easter eggs...with a touch of fall peeking out from behind the glass : ) 






I love chickens.  Have I ever mentioned that?  






The plant corner is doing well! I'll be adding to it soon. 






I want to get some tulips but even though I have been tempted I didn't want to buy them too soon.  I was afraid they wouldn't make it to Easter.  We'll see what the grocery store floral department has for me this week! 








This weekend on Palm Sunday we are having our Easter dinner with my family.  My parents are cooking the roast and I'll prepare the veggies and dessert.  John has requested a banana cream pie. I'm happy to oblige! I'm also making coconut macaroons.  Leave it to me to focus on the dessert first! : ) 

Well friends, I just made myself an iced coffee and it's time for me to get this Monday started.  Last night I made a checklist on my phone of tasks to get done today. It's helping me be very productive this morning!  I'm off to check off some more boxes.

Have a wonderful Monday! 

Byeeeee!!! xoxoxo 

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a marvelous Monday! Love the sound of banana cream pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful! Love that you referenced both fall and Christmas, because. Fall and Christmas! Have a great day, my bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty and Springy. I guess Springy is a word. lol
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely Easter/Spring decorations. I esp love the UP house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all ready for the Easter season. I have a few things out, about all I have left after giving so much away when I moved. (2014). Looks like I would have added some new stuff by now doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Spring my Lovely! I adore your bunny village and laughed about reminding you of Christmas. Lol A Lady after my own heart. The up house is the cutest!! I must admit I've already indulged in some of those easter goodies - I'm weak, don't judge. 😂 Blessings on your week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete