Thursday, March 2, 2023

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread ♥

 Here's a fun fact about me.  I like to listen to Christmas music when it's not Christmas.  Now before you jump through the screen at me (I can feel your eyes rolling...:) hear me out.  Sometimes I get so caught up in the hectic times of the holidays I forget to stop and enjoy the things I love.  I love Christmas music and sometimes, just randomly when the mood strikes, I put it on.  This happened in the car yesterday and it was a lovely experience. 

 

I have a weird relationship with seasons.  I always want the one that I'm not in.  As much as I'm looking forward to Springtime, Easter, and all things blooming....lately I've been missing Fall (well, except yesterday for 20 minutes when I was in Christmas mode!).  I saw a plaid shirt at Kohls over the weekend and was instantly taken to a cool, crisp, fall day.  That's all it takes sometimes. Are you still with me? I mean, who doesn't love a fall day?  My grocery store doesn't even carry pumpkin spice creamer until September!  Outrageous. 

Anyway, I was in a Fall mood this weekend.  I remembered a recipe I had earmarked in my Joanna Gains Magnolia Table (volume2) cookbook for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread.  This was just the recipe to curb my Fall craving!  



Always on hand! 



The recipe is meant for a loaf pan, but I baked it as a bundt cake and it came out perfectly. 

YUM! 




Take me to OCTOBER right now please! 

Ok, I know it doesn't work that way, but a girl can dream, can't she?! 

Here's the recipe in case you are missing the fall like me or just want a delicious pumpkin bread to have with tea or coffee (or all of the above : ) 



It comes from this book that I gifted myself for Christmas two years ago. I've loved every recipe I've made so far! 




 
So now that I've got that out of my system, it's back to reality!  Happy March my dear friends!  I'm going to keep my chin up and embrace Spring! It's coming in all it's beautiful glory.  
I will learn to love the current season as it's happening....or do my best to at least try : ) 


Have a great day everyone.  And as always, stay cozy!! Xx 

3 comments:

  1. Spring is here for us. Blooms and warm weather; yesterday I had to turn on the a/c in the car! Really too early. Just this morning, I was looking through my favorite Irish cookbook for inspiration for this month. Irish Soda Bread is coming soon! Pumpkin is good anytime! Just like you, I always have some in the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dreaming on Spring (just did a whole post on ways I survive cabin fever), but I think I could pretend it's Fall for a moment while I enjoyed that amazing bread! Your recipes keep making me think one thought - will you adopt me? Lol 😂 Have a blessed weekend ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Danielle, I am exactly the same way! I always say I love Christmas when it is not Christmas! The hustle and bustle does indeed make us miss the nostalgia of it! I am currently burning a pumpkin spice candle! Lol.

    ReplyDelete