Thursday, October 17, 2024

An ordinary October day ♥


 




Good Afternoon, Friends! 

As I'm writing this it's that bewitching time between 3 and 5 pm. If I laid down right now I could most definitely take a nap, but I'm not going to let myself do that.  Not today : ) 

My workday is winding down and I'm starting to think about supper.  I just made a quick batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which are cooling on the stove.  They smell amazing and I'll share the recipe tomorrow. It was sunny and cool today and really felt like an October day.  I had my pumpkin spice candle burning all day while I worked, and it reminded me of my mom 

John is getting over a cold and is currently on the couch wrapped in a blanket.  Unfortunately, the change in seasons (although I love it) always brings sickness. He's the first victim. Fingers crossed the rest of us don't get it! (I've got my Lysol ready:) 

I was planning on making pork chops for dinner tonight, but I changed my mind and decided on BREAKFAST.  It feels like a comfort food night.  I'm going to make pancakes, sausages, and fruit salad. 

Have a wonderful evening friends.  I'm off to steal a cookie and put my feet up for a few minutes before I make dinner. 

Happy Friday Eve! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment