Friday, October 18, 2024

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies ♥


 

Hello and happy Friday!  

I hope you all had a nice last day of the week!  What are your plans for this Friday night?

John is feeling better today and is going to the homecoming football game tonight.  The rest of us are getting pizza and staying cozy at home.  I'm already in my PJ's and have no shame throwing a coat on and picking up the pizza as is.  That's about as crazy as I get on a Friday these days :)

To end this week, I wanted to be sure to share with you the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe I made yesterday.  These came out so good!  Very soft and pillowy, like pumpkin bread but in cookie form.  Delicious with a hot tea or coffee.  I'm a dunker and this cookie didn't disappoint : ) 

The best part was I was able to mix everything by hand (no mixer required) all in one bowl.  The only thing I added was a little sprinkle of sugar on top, which honestly wasn't needed but I thought it looked pretty.  


Enjoy!  




Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Have a great weekend Friends!  

Stay cozy and I hope you do something that makes you happy : )

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh these look yummy! My daughter is home from college for a long weekend and she would love these! Thanks for sharing! Perfect timing ; )
    Will you be doing a fall fashion post? Would love that! Blessings!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete