Thursday, March 10, 2016

Another round of photos...♥

 Is it just me or is March whizzing by?
 
We've already come in like a lion...let's hope it goes out like a lamb. 
 
Spring fever is in the air and everyone has it.  But first, a little green for St. Patrick's Day  ♥
 
 
 
 
 
Here are a few more days of photos for my challenge. 
 
 
 


Day 8 Silly: I asked him to make a silly face.  Instead he gave me his "thinking" face....which I think is pretty silly.




Day 9 Fuzzy: Nothing better than my fuzzy velour polka dot bathrobe. 
The most cozy one I've ever had!





Day 10 Baby Picture: This is my all time favorite, taken in the fall of 2007 when he was just a few months old.  I remember how cute that outfit was!  Seems like only yesterday. 
Stop growing already!
 
 
 
 
I stopped the car to take this photo on my way home from work yesterday.  Sunsets lately have been stunning.  Or maybe it's just because it's staying lighter longer now I'm actually out of work in time to see them.  Either way, I'm glad I didn't miss this ♥

Happy Weekend Friends!
 
I'll be back this weekend with more photos and a yummy recipe that I've been meaning to share. 
 
~ Spring is just around the corner ~


 
 Yes, yes, yes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment