Friday, June 1, 2018

Weekly wrap up ♥

 
Hello Everyone!
 
And just like that, it's JUNE ♥
 
Is it just me or do you feel like the weeks are going by faster and faster? 
 
I hope you all enjoyed a happy Memorial Day!  Here's a few random pictures to wrap up my week.




I added some touches of Red, White, & Blue around the house.


 
 
Since Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, we celebrated with our first beach day of the season.  85 degrees and glorious!
 
 
 
 
The water was absolutely freezing, but that didn't stop the kids.  I don't know how they do it. 
 
 Rob and I have nicknamed John "the polar bear" : )
 
 

 
 
The lilac bush out front is out of control.  I wish you could smell it....♥
 
 
 
 
Pizza. Always pizza.
 
 
 
 
And pie. Always pie.
 
Lemon meringue is a fan favorite around here! : )
 
 
 
 
Did you catch the full moon on Tuesday night?
 
The moonlight through my bedroom window actually woke me up it was so bright.  Of course I had to get out of bed, go outside, and take this picture.  It was 2am!
 
I couldn't resist.  I mean, look how beautiful! ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is my favorite picture from the week.  One that I found on my phone. 
 
My son is an expert at selfies! LOL
 
 
Have a wonderful weekend, friends!   
 
xo


4 comments:

  1. Lovely week!!! Love the selfie of your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a lovely week!
    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post. Especially, the pie. ;)

    ReplyDelete