Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Garlic "monkey bread" Rolls ♥

Hello Friends!  

I have something special for you today.  I found this super easy recipe for garlic monkey bread rolls on Pinterest (where all the good ideas live : ).  I tried them last night for the first time and they were a big hit! 

The recipe starts with Pillsbury biscuit dough, which I love because all the hard work is done for me.  All I did was add a little of this and a LOT of that.  These rolls are delicious!   


So if you are a carb lover please read on.  Even better if you are a garlic lover.... 

I



Recipe slightly adapted from Eat Cake for Dinner


2 cans of refrigerator biscuits
6 tbls butter, melted
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbls dried parsley flakes
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, plus 2 tbls for sprinkling on top


Preheat oven to 400 degrees 





Combine melted butter, garlic, parsley, and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in a bowl.







Lay out the biscuits and cut into 4 pieces each.





Toss in the bowl with rest of ingredients and combine.  






I went in with my hands to be sure all the biscuit pieces were coated. 

It's a labor a love 






Use a greased 12 cup muffin tin and place 5-6 pieces in each cup.










Sprinkle remaining cheese on top 




Now bake for 13-15 minutes.....





Oh. My. Gosh..... 


Serve them warm and ENJOY! 




Flakey, cheesy, very garlicy....so good! 




You know the rules.  As with anything made with garlic, make sure everyone has one (or two!). 
It's for everyone's safety. 

Also, that shouldn't be a problem!  


No comments:

Post a Comment